+1 LT Setup?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
cdalerider75

#11 Post by cdalerider75 »

CptHook, we here in Mass are still waiting for you to travel down here and ride... I just got the +3 setup and I don't think I will have a problem... BTW do you have like 3 feet of snow also up there? Cause it sucks here, can't ride to much snow!!! Good thing for snowboarding!!!

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

does anyone have a picture of a houser bottom arm. I want to look at the bottom arm on the bottom side where the shock mounts I want to see how its constructed.

jacobw

#13 Post by jacobw »

so if you have the pic I am looking for post it for me to look at I will greatly appreciate it:)

raptor0443

#14 Post by raptor0443 »

if you use a +2 setup with a 4-1 offset wheel then you would have a +2 lt front end with the overall width of a +1 setup and it would handle alot better too.

CptHook

#15 Post by CptHook »

cdembek, I would love to come ride, or have you guys come ride, but with school and my internship, I just dont think its going to happen until summer. I dont think we ever had 3 ft of snow around here, not unless you go way up to northern maine, but I only go as far as standish.

Trails are still too soft to ride up here, plus its a 1000 dollar fine if you are caught out on the trails during this season on an atv:(