Hiper wheels offset etc.

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CptHook

#21 Post by CptHook »

perhaps hnnblehscnnble should post a pic of his setup and spacers?

hnnblehscnnble

#22 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

lol ur right cpthook, but i cant find my camera or i would have done it first.

badvox: u have one more 1/2" spacer on each side than me as i thought.how wide is ur rear end with that?50" or wider.this is another thing.u only have 1 gold washer on each side and i have 3 on each side.i think that prooves that i need one more spacer on each side.now does anyone have any?

guys im sorry this is being made harder than it should be by myself i cant get a pic though until i get my camera found.ill try.i could draw what i have and scan with my 50 pc crayola set my mommy bought me.lol

kyle

badvox

#23 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by hnnblehscnnble badvox: u have one more 1/2" spacer on each side than me as i thought.how wide is ur rear end with that?50" or wider.this is another thing.u only have 1 gold washer on each side and i have 3 on each side.i think that prooves that i need one more spacer on each side.now does anyone have any?
    kyle [/B]

Kyle we have exactly the same setup. Instead of 3 gold washers on the outside I have an extra angled (cone) spacer. I could put that on the inside of the hub but that would make it too wide. If there is such a thing. with the 4 in there I am definitely at 50"

I think I may have 2 extra angled spacers. Let me check tonight.

mike

haydug

#24 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Derno24
Man Doug I guess you don't know what you are talking about anymore?smile.gif

probably not. but, I have not seen a 3+6 (dale offset) wheel with both bolt patterns drilled.

hnnblehscnnble

#25 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok mike if u have the angled spacers how much.ill just count those as another regular spacer on each side.i will then have angle,1/2, 1/2, 1/2, angle, hub,gold washer,castle nut, cotter pin on each side.should be at or just below 50 which is fine.glad i we got it sorted out, and thanks all of you for the help.smile.gif

another question regarding hipers only the fronts.i got mine from maz and he had one front apart and didnt have, what i just learned was supposed to be in between the carbon fiber and the aluminum on both sides, the gasket.i called hiper after trying to silicone it and everything with some luck but still slow leak and they told me i have an older model that needs a gasket on both sides instead of new model where it uses o rings like ont he rears.so usamoto is checking it out for me but was wondering if any of u have some or if i should get gasket paper and make some or try some more with silicone.i think i have an idea on how to do it this time with silicone.i know everyone call me a tard.
:drink:

kyle

haydug

#26 Post by haydug »

You are waisting your time with silicone or homemade gasket. I have new gaskets hanging on the wall, they are very heavy material, and yes, they will stop the leak.