Fox Evol Questions

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Psychosis

#21 Post by Psychosis »

Any updates on this situation? Anyone running these shocks? And does anyone know if they're making anything aftermarket now or providing them at all? I've emailed and never gotten a response. Rode an LTR w/Evols on and felt like riding on a pillow or something. Just amazed me.

One thing I did notice is ATK has the front end listed at like $1900. In a way isn't that a great deal? The shocks are what, $1300? I've never seen a decent LT setup from any company under two grand.

But man, I wish ATK would've granted me that contingency money I actually earned. I could've picked up one of those front ends for like $750 after parts credit that I was never given, lol. Now does anyone see why I ***** so much about never getting what I was told I would?

peterock

#22 Post by peterock »

I plan on ordering a set from ATK monday morning. At which time my front end will resemble the package they are offering. I don't know if what ATK is sending out works on the old Moto style A-arms or not. If I come across someone that has the old style moto we can slap one on to see if they bind or anything.

haydug

#23 Post by haydug »

You guys should contact John @ MX-Tech about Fox shocks. I'm sure he will hook you up.