My Arens steering stem just arrived

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
TricityCdale

#21 Post by TricityCdale »

Thank you 27, that was all I was really looking for. I didn't mean to p*$$ everyone off.

Also, Jnine, thank you. I do respect your products and your support of us riders.

BTW, I went riding today and had a blast..........THAT is what it is all about.biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Jnine

#22 Post by Jnine »

No problem here... You didn't p**s me off... You just had a few questions and that is fine. In fact, if everyone in the industry asked more questions it would probably make a lot of the aftermarket stuff better. Builders woudn't be able to simply cobble something together and send it out for top dollar.

I am going to have my company logo up at the top of the page when my site is done. It's pretty close now, but I haven't really pushed the web design guys too much. They are close though, and it looks really good.

As for the Cannondale stems, there were AT LEAST 4 versions that I can remember, and probably more. ( I would have to dig through the stems to tell for sure) Thats why it is a little difficult to determine which stem everyone has without asking them a few questions on the phone.

Wish I had gone riding today because you are right in that IS what it is all about! I might actually get to ride my sled a little tomorrow afternoon however. One of my buddies has the day off, and he wants to do that a little. I haven't gone yet this winter, and it sounds like fun.

Talk to you later.

JA

TricityCdale

#23 Post by TricityCdale »

At least you have some snow somewhere around. All the guys at work with sleds are dying around here because we haven't had any snow at all, not even in the mountains. I keep telling them to buy quads so they can ride more than 3 months out of the year!wink.gif hehe