rpm axle help

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
guthrie08

#21 Post by guthrie08 »

cdaleracer your right, i took the seal out and the sprocket hub slid right in there, thanks everyone for all the help, im just waiting on that rpm tool to tighten it up.

CdaleRacer0128

#22 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

no prob dude, i had the same problem and these guys came to my help, don't own the dale anymore but doesn't mean i'm not around to help out "fellow" dale owners;)

guthrie08

#23 Post by guthrie08 »

lol heres a couple more questions and maybe problems. first here is my sprocket hub, we got these to the recommended torque and it dosent seem the bolt is going through the nut, locking in place. this is how all 4 bolts look.

guthrie08

#24 Post by guthrie08 »

here is a pic of my brakelines, there supposed to be +3 but they barley allow me to steer the whole way to the right. are they to tight?

cannondale27

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

At the banjo fitting at caliper point the line straight back it will give you some more slack.Definitly Get some longer sprocket bolts.Any Honda ones should do the trick.What is with the seal being removed?I know Honda seals have a bigger ID and OD is same as Dale so I would get one and put it in there.Obviously RPM is using a Honda axle and sprocket hub for the Cannondales.

guthrie08

#26 Post by guthrie08 »

thanks 27, you think any honda dealer will have those sprocket bolts in stock? from what i learned the seal is being removed to allow the axle to completley fit into the carrier. the rpm axle comes with a seal already placed in front of the sprocket hub. this allows it to smoothly fit in the carrier with the removal of the old one. i think thats right?

cannondale27

#27 Post by cannondale27 »

They might have to order the bolts.As for the seal as long as one is in there will be fine.