suspension set-ups??????

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
claas900

#31 Post by claas900 »

..What do you guys know about MotoQuad a-arms?.Are they any good?..

haydug

#32 Post by haydug »

I have heard of them, but nothing good/bad. Maybe you can have them send a set for testing, then we'll return them.
Look foward to alot of catching up on some tests in the near future.

JeffQuadShop

#33 Post by JeffQuadShop »

We only convert the Ohlins rear shock.

claas900

#34 Post by claas900 »

haydug,.I called them and he said they were all good,the uppers are a little lighter..and im all about saveing weight. He said for strength..there strong also,but again he is trying to make a sale..tho i dont think he was lieing?...I just thought id see if anyone know anything about them.I think ill get them?....t/y..

walsh440

ZPS

#35 Post by walsh440 »

JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN'T USE ZPS ON THE FRONT AND NOT ON THE REAR!!!!! IF YOU WANT THE RIDE HEIGHT TO BE CORRECT AND TO GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ALL THREE SHOCKS HAVE TO BE ZPSSSSSSSSS.....

I HAVE AN 02 SPEED WITH WALSH +3 AND PEP ZPS(BY WAYNE) AND IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER. IF YOU DECUDE TO HAVE HIM DO YOUR SHOCKS,LOOSE YOUR PRIDE AND BE HONEST W/HIM ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT AND ABOUT THE LEVEL THAT YOU RIDE,THAT WAY THEY WILL BE AS GREAT AS MINE ARE. I HAVE PEP ZPS'S FRONT AND REAR BUT HAVE RIDDEN AN OHLINS ZPS CONVERSION AND THEY WORKED JUST FINE......

Lippy91

ZPS vs. SSD

#36 Post by Lippy91 »

Hey Guys, I blew out my Motos rear shock. I need it rebuilt and want to convert the front and rear ohlins. I'm a little confused, what is the differnce between ZPS and SSD. I thought they were the same except ZPS was PEP and SSD was Elka:confused: I have read in this forum were people have converted their Ohlins to Elka ZPS:confused: Any help would be great. Why would one pick TCS over Elka considering elka is a triple spring and TCs is a double. THANX

Sandstorm

#37 Post by Sandstorm »

ZPS and SSD's are the same. My bro and I have purchased three pair of Elkas and two pairs of TCS for various machines. The TCS were always set up better..

OCR

Re: ZPS vs. SSD

#38 Post by OCR »

Originally posted by Lippy91
Why would one pick TCS over Elka considering elka is a triple spring and TCs is a double.  THANX

The Elka Rear conversion is only dual rate as well.