+1 Houser A-arms

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
haydug

#41 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by quad_freak14
:mad: the +3's are only long travel arent they?

i want +3's but i want to use my 16" Elka's

So sell the things, and get some new TCS 19" shocks. I'm sure with a little peddling on here, you'll get good money out of them. Any OFFERS??? Help this guy out. He need LT.

thomez

#42 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by wanablaze
Yep, ordered red on red...
I don't know what else would look good other than red and silver vein.............I wanted to do my bike blue, but everything for these bikes is red.

Hey Wana, I'm glad he sold you my set!

Now I can get the trans red and not have to pay extra! biggrin.gif

I just made the same decision, and went with red accessories. I might add some blue and have a 3 color bike someday - red, blue, silver. Could look cool if done right.

How much you want for the Elkas. I actually need a set, when I get the money.

wanablaze

#43 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by thomez
Hey Wana, I'm glad he sold you my set!

Now I can get the trans red and not have to pay extra! biggrin.gif

????? I don't understand....??? I ordered a set from Haydug whom ordered them from Houser. I will not have them for a while. I believe this is because they haven't been produced yet. Do they make a trans red? What does it look like..i visited their site already..didn't see anything.

I just made the same decision, and went with red accessories. I might add some blue and have a 3 color bike someday - red, blue, silver. Could look cool if done right.

We're still talking about bikes, aren't we? j/k

How much you want for the Elkas. I actually need a set, when I get the money.

Once again, I don't understand...???
Thomez, you shouldn't :drink: so much on a school night.

thomez

#44 Post by thomez »

:drink:

Actually I'm sober.

He must have sold my arms to someone else. I know the culprit btw.

He had 1 set that was ready for me, but upon him figuring out that I didn't need them for a while, he sold them. He then placed an order for 10 sets of the +3 arms, of which we will each be getting a set. Got it? Houser did have 1 set made and they were slated to be mine. Instead they moved along to someone needing them faster and we'll get ours in a bit. No biggie for me, I can't use them til I get home from school.

About the Elkas - if you look up a few posts, a kid has 16" Elkas he needs to sell if he goes with a long travel front end. I need some 16" Elkas for my set of Houser +1 arms. I asked how much he wanted. Easy enough? biggrin.gif

wanablaze

#45 Post by wanablaze »

Got it now. What does the trans red look like. I did learn something from doing that...how to edit posts and quotes. Read through the above post again...i edited.

*edjt i shuldnt' dirnk nYQwill layt @ nite*

crawlr

#46 Post by crawlr »

I'm still confused on what +1 actually means. Is it 1" wider total or 1" wider per side for 2" total?

haydug

#47 Post by haydug »

+1 is 1" wider per side. Most people who do this mod use the 4+1 wheels, which narrows you bike back to stock width. This makes the bike handle better, and has less bump steer. This is accomlished by movine the centerline of the tire closer to the balljoi

crawlr

#48 Post by crawlr »

OK you talked me into it! You now have 3 orders! biggrin.gif

haydug

#49 Post by haydug »

I have new ones on order, and I'm supposed to be getting a red set of primo used one's in this week.

Jammer72

#50 Post by Jammer72 »

I got a set of yellow coming from Houser. They do a lot more colors than advertised. Thanks again Doug