ASR LT Arms

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CptHook

ASR LT Arms

#1 Post by CptHook »

Hey guys, I might have asked this before, or Im sure its been asked by someone but Im going to ask again anyways.

How are ASR LT Arms for the price? Can pick up a set of +2 for 500 bucks. Are they worth the price or should I just spend the extra $250 for houser arms? If it helps any Im only planning on doing light MX but mostly trail/XC type riding. I mainly ask because I never hear too much about these arms so I dont know what they have for reputation. Plus if I go Houser I have to wait for them to be made and I only have an option of +3s (Thats what Haydug said was available for the package) but I want to run a +2 setup which would mean with the housers I would have to swap out my Hipers for a smaller offset. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jwheat

#2 Post by jwheat »

I have the ASR +2+1 a-arms on my Dale and I have run them for a year without any problems. I ride motorcross track and some fast wooded trails. I also jump alot. They are well worth the price and alot cheaper than some of the other more popular brands. Why spend the money for Houser or some other top of the line brand unless your are a pro class rider and will REALLY abuse them.

jwheat

#3 Post by jwheat »

I have the ASR +2+1 a-arms on my Dale and I have run them for a year without any problems. I ride motorcross track and some fast wooded trails. I also jump alot. They are well worth the price and alot cheaper than some of the other more popular brands. Why spend the money for Houser or some other top of the line brand unless your are a pro class rider and will REALLY abuse them.