A-arm plastic bushings

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Canniboomer

A-arm plastic bushings

#1 Post by Canniboomer »

Note that these are being sold now on ebay, but beware they have a "loose" fit around the steel inserts -- they are not perfected, and are from a test batch that I started with the maker, but did not actually test or approve and agree to buy. While waiting for me, they just decided to go backdoor to market anyway without any testing -- and they do NOT fit well. I have alerted maker, and would only hope that they cancel the current auctions. We are still working together, but I have no indication yet if they will destroy this batch or not, and cancel the current auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

thanks for informing us I seen them but was not interested I replaced mine with oem replacements they work just fine.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Where did you get oems from? ATK is out.

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

got mine from haydug. I am not sure where he got them he had them dropped shipped to me.

Iamjacob

#5 Post by Iamjacob »

This BLOWS! I ordered a set from them on Tuesday and it looks like they already shipped. :mad: There's $50 down the drain. :furious:

Wistech - I think Timbo has full sets of bushings and sleeves. I only needed the bushings so I got these.

jacobw

#6 Post by jacobw »

I think mine came from timbo! now that I think of it.smile.gif

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

Tried ordering some from Brad about a month ago. He said they were out of originals and were looking for a new supplier. Maybe they got them in already.They do have bushels of ball joints though.

UpsMan

#8 Post by UpsMan »

Why is this pinned?

Canniboomer

#9 Post by Canniboomer »

It can certainly be un-pinned now, since we are shipping the OEM bushings for $20/set these days.