Tires and Wheels

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
dawzie

#1 Post by dawzie »

No clue. Dirt or asphalt racing ?? I would think that the flat track tires would give the best asphalt traction. Depends how long the race is to decide on gearing.

JST

exhaust what if?

#2 Post by JST »

Is the fx400 headpipe the one used to run the TC Racing slip on?If so,wouldn't you be able to purchase the HMF headpipe to run with the TC (the HMF headpipe can be purchased seperately to run with their slip on)?I currently have the HMF slip on and was told by Kyle at R&S that I could purchase the headpipe seperately and still use my current slip on.If all this is possible wouldn't it make a lot of power??I really like the TC pipe but have a hard time putting that kind of cash into it when the HMF full system does so well on the dyno.If you've been reading the forums much you will know that I have been struggling with this decision for about 3 months,and now its nice out and I've been riding and this ma*N question keeps popping into my head.Thanks for any help.

JST

#3 Post by JST »

I have no idea why I posted this here.Bad drugs,too much alcohol,not enough lovin' or some sort of galactic magnetic field circling my brain.If I figure out how to move it I will.