fox rear shock

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
kstevens

fox rear shock

#1 Post by kstevens »

i just picked up a crap load of c-dale parts for dirt cheap... and it came with a fox rear shock with remote rezzie, is this thing worth sending out to get worked or are they scrap?

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

I have seen Todd @ TCS work magic on them, added a compression adjustable bottle, dual spring setup. They worked really well.

kstevens

#3 Post by kstevens »

thanks for the quick response... i will get it worked and keep for a spare

Exodus

#4 Post by Exodus »

If its a twin clicker shock, those are fairly rare, or so I've heard. I have one, I used to have two, and they are pretty awsome shocks. If its a twin clicker, and want to get rid of it, let me know. I would be happy to make a home for it.

kstevens

#5 Post by kstevens »

what is a twin clicker?

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Adjustable compression and rebound like a Ohlins.Normal Fox for dales dont have either.Just preload.Never knew they had those dual clickers.Did they come on a moto?

acarli3

#7 Post by acarli3 »

I may have one of these as well...it's even set up with SSD.

Exodus

#8 Post by Exodus »

I dont know if they ever sold any on production machines. Both of mine are prototypes from Fox. One was for a dirtbike and the other I still have is for a Blaze. They both have number plates on the rezzie. Anyway, nice shocks, wish I could remember the guys name I sold it to, I'd buy it back.

kstevens

#9 Post by kstevens »

the one i have says
"FOX RACING SHOX"
"PODIUM"
but there are no adjustments, and it has a remote rezzie :confused:

Psychosis

#10 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by kstevens
the one i have says
"FOX RACING SHOX"
"PODIUM"
but there are no adjustments, and it has a remote rezzie :confused:

I have the same on one of mine. I actually really like it in the woods. It doesn't have much for adjustments but it feels really good to me and I like it better than my Ohlins in the woods.

I've seen one dual clicker though at a race in Casey, IL. Some guy had one in his trailer that he said came off his son's Cannondale that they sold. He wanted like $500 for it though.