Help rear ohlins sahock is leaking

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
bigpidge

#1 Post by bigpidge »

Hey there everyone i'm looking for the rebuild kit for my rear shock that is strting to leak i live in ohio is there anyone close and how much does it cost to rebuild them the actual shock is in great shape so i don't really want to buy a used one if anyone could clue me in that would be great and oh here is a DUMB question is it alright to ride like this please let me know any info would be great

Thanks Big Pidge huh.gif

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

$35+shipping to rebuild and refresh shock.Usually one week turn around if no issues.

wright

#3 Post by wright »

C27 can you rebuild and freshen up front ohlins with out rezzies or piggey backs? there not leaking just thought they could use some work, if so let me know what it would take to get them done. Thanks

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Sure can.Timbo has some real nice Rezzys for sale that can be added to the shocks.Makes them almost as good as Blaze shocks.Otherwise I have played with valving a bit on them but never got them to a perfection.Adding the Blaze Springs to the shocks is a huge improvement itself.They can be ordered from Ohlins if no used ones around.The stocker Ohlins were undervalved and oversprung.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

C27; that's a pretty good deal. I have a rear shock that needs to be rebuilt and a seal replaced before the quad is together. So would that be a price for you do to do it or would that cost more? Thanks!

-Sorry to steal thread.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Same price.

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

Ok man, pm me your info again as I don't recall what happened to it. I'll send it out like tomorrow or next day. Has TCS dual rate ZPS conversion if that makes a difference.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Can do any shock made.Always use Amsoil fluid.Same price for all.$30 +parts and shipping.Most seals are $5.Elka makes you buy whole sealhead and those are $70 I believe.