Laegers?????

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
justfine

Laegers?????

#1 Post by justfine »

Anybody know if Laegers has a website? Or anybody have thier phone number. If not, is there any good info on the net about thier products. I am thinking of getting the T-pin front end. Anyone know anything about them? Where to get it, and also if you know of a good place to come up with a used one. Thanks...

HOUSER CDALE

#2 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

T-pin is always nice!! I know Kory Ellis ran one on his cannibal. I know that brand new they were $1650 they are cheaper cause they dont come with a steering stem. Here is the info I got off of a site dont know if it is all right.

Laeger Racing 42180 Sarah Way Temecula, CA 92590 Phone:
(909)693-9048 Fax: (909)693-9058 Email: info@laegerracing.com.

josborn

#3 Post by josborn »

If you try the used route, you need a 400ex +1. Good luck, those are in limited suply. I haven't seen too many 400ex's with trax front ends period. Then you would probably pay near what the new c-dale cost, but you could sell the stem for around $300. good luck.

justfine

thanks

#4 Post by justfine »

Thanks guys, I might give them a call, and see what they can tell me. I have been thinking about a long travel front end. I like the Moto suspension, but I have a feeling if the front and rear end of this quad was a little wider it would corner a little better. A friend of mine who knows a lot about atv suspension tells me that the t-pin is the best stuff. He says it is better than Lobo II even. What do you guys think is a good set-up? I am open to suggestions.

HOUSER CDALE

#5 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

I have a houser long travel on mine with 19" pep zps it seems to work fine