Tire on the wobbly side

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
mikecancu812

#1 Post by mikecancu812 »

Noticed L/H tire had a little wobble to it the other day. Wanted to go on a little ride (first time having it out since I bought it week and a half ago) so I did. Figured everything would hold for until I tear into it and fix the problem. Everything worked great. I got home and started goofing around on this site and got a little scared. There are alot of balljoint horror stories on here. Do they still pop off alot or has this problem been fixed. Don't want to buy new ones and still be scared everytime I start goin fast that I'm going to flip over. Any recomendations on a good (strong) ball joint.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I wouldn't worry about it that much. If there is slop in your ball joints, you might want to replace them before you make some 4th and 5th gear passes down your favorite trail or you decide to hit the big jump at your local mx track. Just use common sense. If it's worn out, replace it.

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE (mikecancu812 @ Nov 14 2007, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....... Any recomendations on a good (strong) ball joint.

yep, very strong!, reliable, proven ATV design, easily replaced, easily sourced, and camber adjustable,..... quick trade-out conversion with YOUR a-arms as core credit. Call for details and upcoming pictures. I am not quite ready to post, and won't introduce our two versions until after some pending shipments are caught up with. Did I say cheaper?,... that too!

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

That's pretty cool news Dave!

sillysspeed

#5 Post by sillysspeed »

mine speed does the same thing (alway has since new) it's not really wobbly but has always had a noticable negative camber on the clutch side??