honda 250r shocks

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
canniballz

#1 Post by canniballz »

Hey guys, Quik question, Will 250r front shocks bolt on our dales and are works triple rate(no rezzies)better than our speed ohlins? Alittle help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

I think they will bolt up but the geometry isn't quite right. What age works shocks? The older works really weren't all that good. The more current works shocks are pretty decent and will give a better ride compared to a single spring shock. Quality wise I would say your ohlin is much better.

canniballz

#3 Post by canniballz »

Thanks bud, I think they are older. I really dont have 150.00 bucks to spend on them anyway. I will just half to wait until after the holidays and save up and have steve add the fox rezzies to mine. Thanks again for the advice.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Might be able to add those springs from the Works to your Ohlins.Should work great.If you dont have Rezzies on the Works they are a Emulsion shock so the Nitrogen is always in the oil.Thats why they have to be run shaft down.Not a very good design especially for a quad.

canniballz

#5 Post by canniballz »

Thanks steve, I will just wait until i save up and send you my ohlins to add the rezzies.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Great.Still have plenty of the rezzies left.