NEW!...Moto Suspension A-arm Bushings

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
wistech

#41 Post by wistech »

One easy fix for that was to eliminate the inner seals and get a wider roller bearing with a seal built into it. That way yuo can instal it offset of the hole a little and they will last much longer as it has some support behing the needles. Throwing a new stock bearing back in the same space just delays the inevitable. If you want to sleeve the hole I have a few sleeves laying around. Just take it to a machine shop and have it bored out.

wistech

#42 Post by wistech »

Can you read that? I dug this out of the tool box.

MX Quad Dad

#43 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jun 16 2010, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One easy fix for that was to eliminate the inner seals and get a wider roller bearing with a seal built into it. That way yuo can instal it offset of the hole a little and they will last much longer as it has some support behing the needles. Throwing a new stock bearing back in the same space just delays the inevitable. If you want to sleeve the hole I have a few sleeves laying around. Just take it to a machine shop and have it bored out.

How many do you have? I have two of those swing-arms. How much for 4 of them?

MX Quad Dad

#44 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jun 17 2010, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you read that? I dug this out of the tool box.

A little more info on the bushing?????? Looks like you have a recessed area in the flange, how deep is it? is this a complete replcement for the bearing set-up? what is it made of?