Anyone know who makes these?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
who_gives_a6

#11 Post by who_gives_a6 »

I don't know about these but I have long travel ASR's and they look nothing like this. With 4:1 wheels it's 50" wide though in the front and uses almost 19" shocks eye to eye.

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

These are the early style not the atk ones.

Brad77

#13 Post by Brad77 »

Right, those a-arms look like the standard travel 16 inch shock version, which are +2 wider and +1 forward.

riverat1540

#14 Post by riverat1540 »

QUOTE (Brad77 @ Jan 17 2011, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, those a-arms look like the standard travel 16 inch shock version, which are +2 wider and +1 forward.

after looking around myself as well Im going to have to agree with you on that, thanks guys

Brad77

#15 Post by Brad77 »

I had a set just like those I ran on my quad for a while. The arms are built solid, a little on the heavy side but I think it would be pretty hard to bend one of them. Although like the others said the heim joints can cause problems if you ride in mud or anything that can get inside and wear on the spherical joints. I eventually sold my set only because I went to long travel. I never rode my quad in the mud and we don't have any sand around here so the joints in my set were still pretty tight even after about a year and a half of using them.

riverat1540

#16 Post by riverat1540 »

QUOTE (Brad77 @ Jan 17 2011, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a set just like those I ran on my quad for a while. The arms are built solid, a little on the heavy side but I think it would be pretty hard to bend one of them. Although like the others said the heim joints can cause problems if you ride in mud or anything that can get inside and wear on the spherical joints. I eventually sold my set only because I went to long travel. I never rode my quad in the mud and we don't have any sand around here so the joints in my set were still pretty tight even after about a year and a half of using them.

yea, not sure if im going to ever use them, they are not going to work with the shocks i plan to use as they are for long arms. but may be good to rebiuild just in case