Shock Mount Guard

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

One done Wes. Sending you some tubing to fix your arms. Not pretty but it will get beat to death anyway. Cups are from a Polaris Phoenix. YFZ works also. These are cheaper.
[attachment=11422:Arm.jpg]
[attachment=11423:arm2.jpg]

2000ex

#2 Post by 2000ex »

You don't need to send me any tubing. I have some .120 wall chromoly ready to go. On my Housers I did not weld it up quite as solid as you. I wanted the ability to easily replace it once it got smashed up. That may be a bit more difficult for you with that weld job smile.gif Please do send me the part numbers I need for the dust caps

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (2000ex @ May 1 2011, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't need to send me any tubing. I have some .120 wall chromoly ready to go. On my Housers I did not weld it up quite as solid as you. I wanted the ability to easily replace it once it got smashed up. That may be a bit more difficult for you with that weld job smile.gif Please do send me the part numbers I need for the dust caps

I left the ones he had on there. Just cut center out. They were welded all the way. So didn't matter. I didn't want to grind them off and weaken arms. Now on these can just grind off to his so no worries about hitting arm tubes. I think I will add grease zerks though. YFZ or Phoenix. No part #'s. Just look it up. Sure hope the arms fit quad right!