Pep LT shocks soft how to fix short of rebuild???

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
cannondale719

#1 Post by cannondale719 »

Hey guys Im running a set of LT peps all around and they seem soft to me..the bump stops are shot on them and when I take the whole shock off the bike I can compress it with both hands fairly easy..what is something I could do about this ?? There quad rates high low speed adj..I'm at a loss an got a an indoor race coming up the 6 of January anything I can do??

311racer

#2 Post by 311racer »

QUOTE (cannondale719 @ Dec 26 2011, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys Im running a set of LT peps all around and they seem soft to me..the bump stops are shot on them and when I take the whole shock off the bike I can compress it with both hands fairly easy..what is something I could do about this ?? There quad rates high low speed adj..I'm at a loss an got a an indoor race coming up the 6 of January anything I can do??

have them serviced or trade them for my freshly rebuilt longtravel elkas Front and Rear.

Mike

cannondale719

#3 Post by cannondale719 »

What kind of trade an do you have pics ?

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

have them serviced....call dirtworks motorsports 417-469-3478 and talk to josh he can get you fixed up real quick. Just tell him you need them back by jan 6th. But I would get on it if he needs to order parts for you. Pep are good shocks i wouldnt trade them for anything else except for maybe ohlins