Anybody use these shocks yet?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

I snagged these off ebay a while back and had Brian give them a refresh. From all the feedback online these are regarded as good as axis shocks but for much less money. These were converted with triple rate Eibach springs. The company is Jet Suspension and converts stock shocks to long travels with lots of new parts and valving. Ive emailed the owner and he actually responds to emails right away . The trails should be open in the next week or 2 so I will see how they compare to my fox floats for ultimate butter smooth ride.

ScramblerXLE

#2 Post by ScramblerXLE »

Rocket Ron Racing does all of my suspension work and he and Jet are sort of friendly rivals. They both do revalves as well as aftermarket work, and the pennies on the dollar Honda shock is pretty much Ron's go-to shock as well as a starting point. You can get aftermarket bodies and shafts for them cheap and turn them into whatever length / stroke you need. Pretty slick way to get a custom suspension setup, and yeah if Jet or Ron hits the valving spot on, you won't know the difference between that and an Axis or Ohlins. They can be great shocks!

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

We slapped these on Speedfreak's moto front end and I must say Im impressed with how these perform. They soak up the nasties with ease.

cannonman

#4 Post by cannonman »

Post pics when done, bet it'll look good. Just wait til Vickie0523 post pics of his Dale, WOW!!!

vickie0523

#5 Post by vickie0523 »

Coming soon. Picking plastic up this weekend. I'll clean bike up and get it shiny. Might need some help getting pics on the site.