Three rides and three set's of front Shocks

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Knight440

Three rides and three set's of front Shocks

#1 Post by Knight440 »

Well this might sound crazy but in three rides on my new Dale i have had three set's of front shocks on it.

First Ride: on the Recalled Arvins, I took it up to a buddy of shop where he has a small track we ride on. For stock shocks they where pretty good as compaired to my EX pogo's.

Second Ride: After finding out of the recall I decided to run my Works Triple Rates off my EX this time it was a trail ride and some track time the Works are great shocks for the money for sure 100% better than any stock set up!

Third Ride: biggrin.gif Elka's From the TQS god now when I said that the works where a 100% better than stock the Elka's are 100% better than that! we went on a 30 mile trail ride yesterday that had a 5 mile long old RR bed that was nothing but whoops and I couldn't belive how I was able to sail right across the top of the front end just sucked every thing right up..SSD is great! droping the quad down a little makes a world of diffrance. we did get to do some small jump's in a little pit we came across and once again the Elkas just sucked up every landing with out a problem!

Just my 2 cents on the on going shock questions