A Arms!?!?!?!

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CANNIBALKID

#1 Post by CANNIBALKID »

their is a man running around this site going by the name of haydug. lol he's the man your looking for..:head:

LapTraffic

http://www.herrmannracing.com/

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

Im running a set of Herrmann Racing +3 A arms.

I REALLY like them.

pdavis

#3 Post by pdavis »

lap, you are running H/S with +3's ????

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

I have seen the Hermann, not taking anything away, but I personally like the Houser better. I can get you a great deal on them, shoot me a pm and I'll let you know your price.

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis
lap, you are running H/S with +3's ????

For some reason I don't think they know what a tight trail is out west:w:

They probably run their hairscrambles on Jeep trails:D

pdavis

#6 Post by pdavis »

i have stock width on my speed, front and rear, and rode out h/s track this past weekend there were sections that i was taking bark off of trees on both sides as i went between them. then i found out why the trails are SO tight, the guy that makes sure quads fit the trail is on a smaller polaris with a 42 in wide track, most race quads are a little wider than that :wow

LapTraffic

#7 Post by LapTraffic »

Yeah
The WORCS Series doesnt have a maximum width, or if they do they dont enforce it. Im about 53" at normal sag

Every course I've run a HS on has had enough room for me to get through. They have woods sections that are relatively tight, you wouldnt be able to a jeep through them, but my quad seems to fit fine.

Maybe I'm going too slow? biggrin.gif

LapTraffic

#8 Post by LapTraffic »

i was taking bark off of trees on both sides as i went between them

that is TIGHT! I have to bicycle my quad through stuff like that... tough to do in 3rd gear :wow biggrin.gif

thunderwolf

#9 Post by thunderwolf »

Ya, but out here if you hit one of our "trees" you'll be pulling 1-2" needles out of your a$$:eek: :wow I haven't hit any of our "trees" yet but I have come close a couple of times.

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by thunderwolf
Ya, but out here if you hit one of our "trees" you'll be pulling 1-2" needles out of your a$$:eek: :wow   I haven't hit any of our "trees" yet but I have come close a couple of times.

I know exactly what your talking about, I was stationed at Nellis AFB (Vegas) and spent a little time in the desert.