asr extrme travel a arms

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
toothandnail

asr extrme travel a arms

#1 Post by toothandnail »

I just bought a new canondale am looking for +2 or+3 arms . Does anyone have any experiance with these. also is there any advantage of the +1 forward does it help or hurt what are the +or- s of this set up. The asr price looks good but was wondering if the geomitry was any different between the brands. Thanks for any input

Ryanstones

congrats on the CANNON!

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

I can't help with the arms, but

:welcome:

and happpy birrrrrthday!

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

Welcome!

As for arms, I think the 'Dales are already 1 inch farther forward than a Honda arm, if that makes any difference to ya.

Congrats on the new 'Dale.

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

I've got a set of the +2 ASR's I pulled off my Speed when I went to long travel shocks. I liked them and they seem to be good quality other than the powder coating, it peeled off really quick. they do use heim joints instead of ball joints, and they also mount to the frame with heims. They definately move better than stock.

DMAC10

#5 Post by DMAC10 »

Do you want to sell the ASR a-arms??? Always looking for new toys for the dale.:cool:

40+ and still ridin

2002 cannibal
elka shocks
rear rebuilt to elka
lonestar axle
graydon propegs
Cannondale:head:

remlapr

#6 Post by remlapr »

I've always heard ASR stuff was junk, only person experience I've had is one riding buddy that had +2's on his rap and he had a lot of problems with them:

02Cannibal

#7 Post by 02Cannibal »

I've heard that going +1 forward makes the quad push to much in the turns.