Hiper wheels

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CdaleRacer0128

Hiper wheels

#1 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Well in the result of the crash last night with the stupid YFZ rider, i need new rear wheels as he completely bent one of my rear wheels. I want hipers. I believe haydug can hook me up with the best price, as his website already has them for the best price available as of now.

I need the 8x8 Dual Beadlock ones, as they are the only ones available that will fit my klaws and razr tires too..are these good wheels that will last? They only come iwth an integral hub..are the integral hubs as strong as the hipers using the stock hubs?

i haven't read up too much of these, but they seem to be exactly waht i need, so next time i get hit i can just replace a part, instead of the whole wheel..

IS this a good choice? and are the integral hubs as good as the ones without? Not like i have any choice:rolleyes:

iceracer17

#2 Post by iceracer17 »

They are getting real popular around here,and no problems.I have heard they are working on 8" without the hubs,maybe doug can enlighten us on avail.

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

yea, is doug at the national? think he will be back tomorrow for me to give him a hollerrr?

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

8" without the hub?? News to me, but that would be pretty trick. If you look at the design, it would be kinda tough to do, but I'm sure they can do it. I kinda like the integral hub design, one nut and the wheel comes off.
As for strength, my buddy has ran a set for 1 1/2 years in GNCC and he is pretty fast, with lots of practice time and absolutely NO failures yet. I have them on my woods bike, and also the moto. Of course, had to get a set for the old yamaha too.

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Hipers kick booty. I have pounded mine every which way from sunday with air and without air in the tire and they are still good. One set is 2 years old and the other is 1 year old.

I would agree with Doug. Integrated hub is the way to go. Just make sure you have an impact gun.

JeffQuadShop

#6 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Hipers are the strongest wheels on the market without a doubt!

[img]http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=939816[/img]

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ******
Ya I actually have to agree with derno....for once:p .. I

You agreed with me now my life is complete!!!!:eek: :wow

CdaleRacer0128

#8 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

couldn't find anyone with hipers so actually ordred a pair of burgard wheels, then haydug calls back says he has a pair..so got them too:o

2 pairs of wheels n 2 pairs of tires sounds good just incase, if not ill sell the burgards on ebay:cool:

Baart

#9 Post by Baart »

Are the HiPer wheels lighter than my stock speed wheels? I am already considering some new wheels, and anything I can do to shed pounds on the bike without sacrificing reliability.

CdaleRacer0128

#10 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

than the stock speed wheels? sadly, no. These hipers contain about 40 bolts, which by themselves weigh more than your wheels. Don't fret though, you cannot feel the diffference. i believe the hipers are slightly lighter than the alluminum beadlocks..even with dual beads and hubs built in..smile.gif