C series or ITP Bajas?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
jesshamner

C series or ITP Bajas?

#1 Post by jesshamner »

Does anyone know anything about the c series wheels from Itp? I thinking about buying some front wheels and I like the looks of the c series and they have a new black finish. I don't know how strong they are though. I know the bajas are pretty strong. I can get them for around the same price. What do you people think? Thomez can't answer:p

cdrookie

#2 Post by cdrookie »

the c series are heavy, i'd go with the baja's

02Cannibal

#3 Post by 02Cannibal »

The Baja wheel is strong. I've had mine for a while now with no problems. If you don't ride rocks though the C-Series will probably be fine.

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

I said that the C series were strong but heavy and that I would get the Bajas. :w:

JeffQuadShop

#5 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Since the C-series are a cast wheel, they tend to break off in chuncks when you hit a rock. If your not going to get beadlocks, get the rolled edge wheels, they are the strongest non beadlock wheels available.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

pm Jammer about his C-series wheels. As Jeff said, they do break off in chuncks, and pretty easily from what I've seen.

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

I just want to look cool while I'm riding the parking lots...j/k

Well, I guess we've settled that! Thomez, I thought I said not to answer!:mad:

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

Ooops, I thought you meant that when you asked me yesterday, I couldn't come up with an answer. I was like :confused: I thought I answered then.

Now I get it, you don't value my opinion :w:

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Yours is a biased opinion:) Of course the salesman is going to tell me to buy his product:p

I knew it couldn't happen....Thomez replies to every post on this forum.ohmy.gif