Need help fast!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
mountainman10

Need help fast!

#1 Post by mountainman10 »

I just got my motor back from southbay and was installing it. Now here is the problem, they didn't send one of the clips that connects the injector to the head. I need the clip and nut. I have a big ride coming up on wednesday and would hate to miss it. If anybody has one that they could send next day I would really appreciate it.

Billy

mountainman10

#2 Post by mountainman10 »

I tried the quadshop and they dont have them. Called Kyle at R&S performance and he is supposed to call me back. Any other suggestions?

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

Try Quadsource, ATV Addiction, and Hellbound Racing, one of them should have it.

You gotta get that thing running by Wednesday:D

Motoman440

#4 Post by Motoman440 »

Check with haydug as well. He is in Gallipolis, Ohio which is a fairly short drive. I'm right there with Jay, YOU GOTTA GET THAT THING RUNNING!!!! Of course I'm one to talk. I hope I can get mine running!!!!

NRath

#5 Post by NRath »

This is my second time coming to WV to ride with you Billy- you better get that thing going!!! It's a shame Jim lives in Alaska- I know he's got a couple. Overnight from him might cost a little, though! If it's even available.

What about Southbay? They can't get it to you?

I hope you get it going, and you too, Motoman!!

Only thing mine needs is a little Armor All so it shines for the 6 hour trip over there!!!smile.gif I guess a little slime in that flat front tire wouldn't hurt. either.wink.gif

mountainman10

#6 Post by mountainman10 »

Southbay is not open on Monday!

mountainman10

#7 Post by mountainman10 »

Quadsource sad.gif

ATV Addiction sad.gif

Hellbound racing sad.gif But he is going to do some more checking.

What is Haydug's number? I cant find it.

Ryanstones

oh no

#8 Post by Ryanstones »

Hey mountain, i've probably got one i can bring. You talking 'bout the little metal strip with the tiny bolt holes on each end?

Motoman440

#9 Post by Motoman440 »

Haydug's number is (740) 446-6700. Ask for Doug or Paul. Either of these guys can help you out if they have the part. Sounds like Ryan may have you covered though.

mountainman10

#10 Post by mountainman10 »

Ryanstones to the rescue:D biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I hope I can get one and I won't have to use Ryan's. He is going above and beyond the call of duty and was going to let me use one that he needs to put his quad back together until I get mine. My dealer ordered one from cannondale overnight, but I dont know how that will work out with the way things have been going with them. I also have a couple of other leads that I will have to check into tomorrow.

Billy