opinions?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Norman@two2cool
Hi guys,

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask them. I would also like to add I am totally ok with the sceptisim that comes along with an oil additive.

One member commented on that an engine should never see 300f temps. Engine oil temps are mainly contigent on two factors. The level the bike is being ridden and type of terrian.

I have'nt done any testing on the cannondales. I have done more testing on all other motocross/offroad bikes than anyone we personally know of.

All of our testing is done with thermocouples in the oil bath. Most of the time we will have one in the water jacket and one in  the radiator. The are either connedted to digital guages or data aquisition equipment.

In other words we can with data aquisition equipment log Multiple temps,lap times, split lap times,throttle position, mph,rpm etc etc. Then downlaod them and watch what happens to temps in real time.

Without ever testing a cannondale I can tell you that there are member of this board that can make engine oil temps in a dale well above 300f. maybe even 350f.

Also two2cool's main function isnt to lower oil temps. By carrying you oil and barrier additives towards hot sopts in your engine it keeps the heat from  being generated in the first place. Lower all of your engine temps. Specifically your oil temps.

This is good information. Thanks for stopping in and helping us out. I will be giving you a call in the next couple weeks to get some of this to use on my own.

Normantwo2cool

#22 Post by Normantwo2cool »

Originally posted by Exodus
On to my questions, 1.how eactly does the additive find the hot spots and keep oil there?

2.Does the additive stay in the oil, will I be 2 ounces low in two hrs of riding?

I3.s there any testing on your behalf to be done on a Cannondale?

Thats just a couple of things I want to know, I'm interested, but I'd like to see the results.

1. This can be a very lengthy and technical conversation. I will answer it in short. Please at any time if someone feels the need for a more technical explanation please feel free to call.

The main ingredient in Two2cool has a high afinity to heat. The last molecule in the chain that makes up the main ingredient has a negative charge. It attaches itself to oil molecules(synthetic or dino). It also attaches itself to most of your additive pack that was added to your oil during blending.

As soon as temps starts getting mch over t 200f. the two2cool starts being attracted to heat. bringing the oil and additives to hot spots.

I know this sounds way too simple to lower engine temps. But if you are making an oil temp over 300f by adding two2cool you will lower the approx. 50 degrees.

2. The benifits of adding two2cool last much longer than anyones oil change interval. It actually lesses oil consumption. There is more than one way that two2cool lessens oil consumption. the main one is mentioned in the next paragraph.

One of the natural benifits of using two2cool is it helps lessen air entrainment (bubbles).With such high temps and being frothed/churned by gears at high rpms many oils become entrencccched with air. By keeping the temps lower and more stable two2cool keeps air entrainment from being a problem.

3. Happyboy contacted me stating that his engine oil got so hot it foamed up and he lots much of it while riding. We will let him state his findings. the only major variable with two2cool is how hot your engine oil is to begin with

Thanks Norman

Normantwo2cool

#23 Post by Normantwo2cool »

Originally posted by Derno24
This is good information.  Thanks for stopping in and helping us out.  I will be giving you a call in the next couple weeks to get some of this to use on my own.

Will be expecting your call. 863 357 3400 ask for Norman

If you are a techno hound and need more info then please make it after 5 pm if you can. Conversations about two2cool can get quite lenghty.

Happyboy

#24 Post by Happyboy »

Tranny side puked oil after about 2 hours of hard riding. Redline yellow looks pretty nasty when it pukes on your battery.