dealer d&m kit

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Just so you know the dealer cal has a code just to activate it. It is specific to each computer it is used on. It must be obtained from Optimum. The renewal thing isn't the problem.

Rubicon they call it Dealer Cal.

badvox

Auth Codes

#12 Post by badvox »

But the code is not tied to the computer. The only way to do that is with the PC's MAC address and they dont ask for it.

The auth is based on your name and serial number.
Serial number won't matter in this case because its dealer cal.
So technically as long as he has the original code that Optimum gave the dealer he should be fine.

Again to Rubicon you must have the original Authorization code that they gave to the dealer in order to install it.

~mike

millermanbg

i have a dealer cal

#13 Post by millermanbg »

i recieved the dealer cal from a guy when i bought my speed and can not get it to work i need the unlock code and optium wont give it out to me so i bought a procal software and cable form nacs do you guys know if i can do everything that i need with the procal kit or do i need to get a d&m kit also thanks

rubicon20032003

#14 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I bought it today.It came with the laptop and everything.They didn't care about optimun..I'm going back down saturday to buy some nos stuff the have.They have a complete tool kit for motor.they told me to make a offer on.I'm not sure if i'll make them a offer.I'm not into tearing motors down.The parts manger said thats acouple hundred they made for it sitting doing nothing.if If optimun was so worryed about it the sould have called for it years ago.The sales guy said