i'm about wore out with this thing!!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

All the new ones have it.

Ryanstones

the reward of patience.... is patience

#22 Post by Ryanstones »

6 months down and i'm so close to being back in the saddle. I wanted to wait til i had it all done but couldn't stand it. I got a brand new, gen 1 engine from Kyle a couple weeks ago and finally got time to put her in. She started on the 3rd crank and sounds perfect. All i need is a chain (ALASKA?) and i'll be rippin. New wheels/tires this week too. In fackt the quad is almost all new: steering stem,ball joints/tierod ends, axle and swingarm bearings, chain rollers/slides, engine, header/silencer, plastic, blah blah blah. It's taken so long i can't even remember it all.
here's a pic. more to come.

Ryanstones

#23 Post by Ryanstones »

one more
patience huh?

Motoman440

#24 Post by Motoman440 »

Thats a sweet lookin ride Ryan:D biggrin.gif Looks like you did a great job!!! I should have mine completed next week and lookin forward to it. You'll have to come back up to WV next year and bring your Dale!!! Hopefully I'll have mine as well.

Later

MXMIKE

#25 Post by MXMIKE »

Cool Ryan,
Its about time you get it back together.You going to have to learn to ride it all over now that you are used to that kawi.
I going to run 1 more race this weekend and then mine is taking a trip to southbay.A local dealer says they can handle the rebuild but I am not going to trust them with it.I also think im going to send my shocks to the quad shop and let them convert them to elka.