how fast is a cannondale

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cannibalq8

#1 Post by cannibalq8 »

my dealer provide me with customize map and i get 85 mph. this is bullsh*t i smoked in predators. i advices u to install the HMF full system and good map and u can smoked in modified shee's in 1/8 mile drag race in dune.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I agree the Predator isnt as fast as a dale.They are close though.

mxrookie

#3 Post by mxrookie »

Last trip to the la dunes here in louisiana a pred pulled up after watching me race modded shee's and decided topull off . ohmy.gif i guess he did not want the embarassement infront of everyone . Hey it's all fun you win some you lose some . but winning is great since i have the dale :cool: .

Speed03

#4 Post by Speed03 »

I just unloaded a stock Suzuki Z400 that would beat a stock preditor 4 out of 5 times, but I got beat by a cannondale blaze only one time BADLY, (walked by me and kept gettin it)! Thats when I decided to buy me a 2002 Blaze and 2003 Speed. So whats that tell ya? Cannondale Rocks! Can't say much in the way of support tho for there product, we are on are our own for that!

Dan

xtremesj

#5 Post by xtremesj »

I ride with a guy that has a Predator with HMF pipe and Airraid mods on it that I have beat every time we have raced. I have even let him get a little headstart and still pass him on my Blaze.
There is no question that the Cannondales are fast. If you read the post from Speed 03, I was the one who passed him and he decided to get the Cannondale.
Steve