F.A.Q's

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cannondale27

F.A.Q's

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

If you look you will find a listing of most of the most common questions asked and fixes for most issues most were put there because they addressed issue first other posts exist and can be found using search feature.Please look before you ask a question.Saves time and space. Click here for the Faq thread.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/forumd...p?s=&forumid=42

duwax

#2 Post by duwax »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ May 7 2005, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you look you will find a listing of most of the most common questions asked and fixes for most issues most were put there because they addressed issue first other posts exist and can be found using search feature.Please look before you ask a question.Saves time and space. Click here for the Faq thread.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/forumd...p?s=&forumid=42

Greetings my fine chum,

As Matilda and I habitate in the African Savannah, it is hardly appropriate for me to request assistance of a technical nature given that Matilda and I cannot source spare parts easily for our Cannondale quad bike machines. There was a helpful fellow from South Africa who holidayed on our erf with his wife, and who assisted us by supplying some spare parts we required, of which both Matilda and I were most appreciative.

Well I guess what I wish to enquire is, how do I keep in touch with a consistent supplier of component parts which both Matilda and I require for our American machines. I might add that we acquired them both from your American Embassy here, and really, we feel they are awfully swift given that we really only require them to round up the herds of Elephants and Aardrvarks after the sun has set. This is G&T time for us, and we must admit modestly that the sun setting over the herds with our two fine Canondales in the foreground is a sight to die by.

Well tally ho then, and do reply when you have a tad speck of spare time now.

Brendal.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Canniboomer,BlackWidow and ATK are the suppliers for all of us.Give them all a call.