new exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cobradaler

#1 Post by cobradaler »

wanting feed back on this new exhaust idea let me know. i have more pics if interested.

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#2 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Yeah shure, more pictures, please. biggrin.gif

timbomoose

#3 Post by timbomoose »

If you'd like to send it up to Wisconsin for the dyno day/ride we can dyno test it for you against other pipes.fmf-ti pipe has been the best so a comparison on the same quad would be the way to go.I'll pay the shipping if interested.Please show more pics.Looks nice!

cobradaler

#4 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Oct 15 2006, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you'd like to send it up to Wisconsin for the dyno day/ride we can dyno test it for you against other pipes.fmf-ti pipe has been the best so a comparison on the same quad would be the way to go.I'll pay the shipping if interested.Please show more pics.Looks nice!

i own an exhaust shop and i worked out a deal with nmotion for their cans im building the mid pipes for the system. happyboy is sending me a 03 head pipe so i can make some mid pipes to fit it. the pics are of the hmf head pipe. i can make a mid pipe to fit the 02 head pipe also. here are some more pics.

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Oct 15 2006, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

when is the dyno day? im going to dyno test it against the hmf can in about two weeks?

more pics

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Oct 15 2006, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i own an exhaust shop and i worked out a deal with nmotion for their cans im building the mid pipes for the system. happyboy is sending me a 03 head pipe so i can make some mid pipes to fit it. the pics are of the hmf head pipe. i can make a mid pipe to fit the 02 head pipe also. here are some more pics.
when is the dyno day? im going to dyno test it against the hmf can in about two weeks?

more pics

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Oct 15 2006, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

more pics

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Oct 15 2006, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

more pics

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool.It almost looks like it would fit right on a Ti Pipe.

cobradaler

#6 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 15 2006, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool.It almost looks like it would fit right on a Ti Pipe.

im kinda new to all the different head pipes on the cannondale if u have a pic of the ti pipe i can tell u if i can make a mid pipe for it.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

3rd one is Ti pipe.I dont think you would need a midpipe since it mounts just same as NMotion even with two springs.

cobradaler

#8 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 15 2006, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3rd one is Ti pipe.I dont think you would need a midpipe since it mounts just same as NMotion even with two springs.

might need an adapter to get the right size on the end. if u can get me the size of the end on the pipe i can let u know.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

I will check on adding a TI to the box tomorrow. smile.gif

wanablaze

#10 Post by wanablaze »

Ti pipe. The canister opening is 51mm diameter on the inside and 53mm outer diameter (it's about 2mm thick).