One way bearing just a few questions

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
440speedrider

#1 Post by 440speedrider »

Wow its been a long time, i havnt been on here scence i let my cannondale go, well thats why im here, i have a change to get my baby back, but the guy thinks its runnin like crap because it needs remaped, i have been out of the cannondale scen for a long time so will have to read alot and get updated but im ready to get back in, i can get the quad VERY cheep, and it needs a won way bearing in the starter I know you have to take the crank out in order to do this, so i was just wondering if timbo was still in the game (be built my motor) and how much it would cost me to get one put in, i want the quad back but not if i have to drop a bunch of money in it, so thats fellas in advace hopefully im back for good, i wont make that mistake again!!!

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool welcome back.Timbo is still in the game but is swamped big time.Try it yourself?

440speedrider

#3 Post by 440speedrider »

I put a good bit of money in that motor and would hate to tare it down my self and mess something up somehow. I havnt ever seen the internals on one, so i dont really know what im gettin into, i just dont do much atv work, I guess what im tryin to say it I would reather have a qualifited c-dale know it all do it for me! Know anyone who has alittle free time

MyCannibal

#4 Post by MyCannibal »

Gettn ready to do a winter tear down soon....and believe me....Im tryin it myself bro....be your own c-dale mechanic man.....mine needs the z400 bearing....I will send the crank out to have that done though....But Im very excited and interested in doing the work myself....Ive never seen the inside of these engines or any other engine....I plan on making it a learning experience....something I can build (no pun intended) off of.

MyCannibal

#5 Post by MyCannibal »

Gettn ready to do a winter tear down soon....and believe me....Im tryin it myself bro....be your own c-dale mechanic man.....mine needs the z400 bearing....I will send the crank out to have that done though....But Im very excited and interested in doing the work myself....Ive never seen the inside of these engines or any other engine....I plan on making it a learning experience....something I can build (no pun intended) off of.

ooops posted twice...mod please delete one....