new exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
timbomoose

#11 Post by timbomoose »

Looks very nice.Keep us posted on results.Make sure to check for clearance on the brake caliper for when the suspension bottoms.

cobradaler

#12 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Oct 18 2006, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks very nice.Keep us posted on results.Make sure to check for clearance on the brake caliper for when the suspension bottoms.

i have checked for clearance i took my shock completly out and set the sub frame down on the swing arm and the pipe did not touch anything. will have dyno stats next weekend. thanks for all the info guys. and tim i will have a set of duals made in a month or so. more exhaust flow might help u get more hp i hope. thanks again.

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

Mike already checked this. He remove the rear shock and the subframe rests on the brake caliper and there is room left between the axle and the pipe.

haha, guess thats what happens when i walk away. smile.gif

cobradaler

#14 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Oct 18 2006, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mike already checked this. He remove the rear shock and the subframe rests on the brake caliper and there is room left between the axle and the pipe.

haha, guess thats what happens when i walk away. smile.gif

I dynoed the NMOTION and the HMF and the nmotion ran 1 horse high than the hmf on back to back runs. i used the hmf head pipe on both cans.

wistech

#15 Post by wistech »

Cool
Please post the charts of the hp and torque overlapping each other for comparison. If you need help just ask.
Good job.

cobradaler

#16 Post by cobradaler »

duals are done pics in the timbo section.