chain slide needed

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
marceb16

chain slide needed

#1 Post by marceb16 »

I am looking for a chain slide (the one that protects the swing arm) for my cannibal. Can anyone help.

02Cannibal

#2 Post by 02Cannibal »

Big Winky

#3 Post by Big Winky »

jaybur has them, just pm him on this site

Motoman440

#4 Post by Motoman440 »

I got two of them. Let me know if you want one.

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

What's up Motoman? hows the R runnin? We'r starting to think about our next trip - you up for another ride?

We sent Marceb a few slides Wednesday, hopefully he got them yesterday and is out riding today...

Motoman440

#6 Post by Motoman440 »

Hey Jay,
What's up??? The R is running great!!! Finally got the camber and toeing on the front end set to where I like it. I love it on the tracks buts its a bull in the woods!!! Trying to work with Haydug and get back into a 4 stroke though. He's got some nice Honda 440ex's that he's built that I'm looking at right now. I sold my Dale back to the shop that sold it to me. I had all the engine work completed but no gasket kit to put it back together with.:mad: That was the straw that broke the camels back. Anyway, the Dales are still the best quad I have ever ridden!!! I'm diffently up for another ride. Anytime you guys come over this way let me know. I'm going to hook up with the Exriders this coming week. Looks like 30 to 50 guys are showing up for this ride on Wed the 9th through Sat the 12th. I'm going to meet them on Thursday but not sure which trail head. It will be a MULE TRAIN THROUGH THE WOODS type ride with so many people!!!! Anyway, it will be nice to put faces with names. Let me know when you guys head back this way.

Later

Motoman440

#7 Post by Motoman440 »

I dunno, I guess it depends on how many mud holes and trees get in the way!!! biggrin.gif