Spark Plugs

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
NRath

#11 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (ZACK @ Apr 2 2007, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where does everyone get their spark plugs? can you just get them at a normal parts store or what?
thanks,
Zack

Advance Auto doesn't always stock them, but they'll order them and usually have them the next day.

zacke22

#12 Post by zacke22 »

Thanks for the help guys. When we took my engine apart, we discoverd that the electrode was broken off of it, so i figured i had better get a new one. Funny thing was it still ran. I didnt know that was possible. Anyone ever had this happen?

Zack

Easy E

#13 Post by Easy E »

QUOTE (ZACK @ Apr 5 2007, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the help guys. When we took my engine apart, we discoverd that the electrode was broken off of it, so i figured i had better get a new one. Funny thing was it still ran. I didnt know that was possible. Anyone ever had this happen?

Zack

Yah, if your ignition has enough "Zap", it can spark across to the threaded portion of the spark plug.

claas900

#14 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (ZACK @ Apr 4 2007, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zack

Iv had it happen,and yeah it still ran.