ANYONE HAVE A SOLENOID FOR ME?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
bigpidge

#1 Post by bigpidge »

unsure.gif HEY THERE EVERYONE HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND DOES ANYONE HAVE A STARTER SOLENOID LIKE THIS TO GET RID OF HOPEFULLY SOMEONE DOES CAUSE MY DALE IS JUSTTA SITTIN IF ANYONE DOES PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL AT bigpidge07@yahoo.com oh if it matters i have the 1000 ecu

Thanks Mike

claas900

#2 Post by claas900 »

Thats a late 02-early 03 solenoid,you can get a new one from sight sponers. Tho it may not have that GM stlye connector on it.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

If in a hurry I believe Honda one is same except for plug which you could just splice on.

bigpidge

#4 Post by bigpidge »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ May 13 2007, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If in a hurry I believe Honda one is same except for plug which you could just splice on.

Hey i was wondering what model honda would fit? unsure.gif

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

If you just need to get going you can cob on any heavy duty soleniod. A ford car starter soleniod or ford powerstroke glow plug relay will work. About $20 from any parts store. Otherwise if you can wait a few days the site sponsors will hook you up.

bigpidge

#6 Post by bigpidge »

QUOTE (wistech @ May 13 2007, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you just need to get going you can cob on any heavy duty soleniod. A ford car starter soleniod or ford powerstroke glow plug relay will work. About $20 from any parts store. Otherwise if you can wait a few days the site sponsors will hook you up.

Hey there wistech will the ford solenoid aready have the wires i can splice onto and will make my battery weak sorta new on the dale thing and just wanna do it right so thanks to everyone for there info

Thanks Mike

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

You might have to install the small eyelet connectors and open up the big post eyelets depending on the soleniod you get. You can hook the leads up any way you want and it will work. Stock relays are decently priced from Boomer or Black widow if you want a direct drop in.