Need a new sleeve and piston?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Big Winky

Need a new sleeve and piston?

#1 Post by Big Winky »

I have a few brand new, never been used or installed, pistons and sleeves (95mm) with rings for sale. these are matched sets. diamondracingatv.com BTW, as soon as the sleeves become available, I also have the 97mm, 450, pistons and rings. the sleeves are the correctly dimpled ones

Big Winky

#2 Post by Big Winky »

Southbay is an excellent choice for your motor also. I think their 460 kit is the same as ours ...97mm with a 1 mm stroker crank, we have a couple of the cranks ourselves but not enough that we will sell them anytime soon, if Dustin has the parts you'd probably be better off having them do your motor as we are putting most of our time into rebuilding the stock cranks and building a-arms, swingarm and steering stems. Most motor work is being put off till winter if possible.

claas900

#3 Post by claas900 »

Big Winky you mail box is full...But i think im going to wait untell someone has a 450 kit i can just buy and put in myself...So if you guys do offer one or know somerone plz let me know..Thanks..

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

What's the cost and what do you do to get it put in? Send to you or have a dealer do it or what? 450 kit I mean.

Big Winky

#5 Post by Big Winky »

I have 1, 450 sleeve and piston with rings left in stock (97mm.) for sale. if you'd want to install it yourself or have a dealer do it for you. or you could call Dustin @ southbaymoto, they do them too. We'd do it for you, but to tell you the truth, we are very busy at this time of year and it would be a while before we could get to it. E-mail me at diamondracing@cs.com if you want it.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

check your pm's.
Sold!!:usa

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

Just curious, but what's the cost anyway? I'd like to do it in the future if you offer it another time.

Big Winky

#8 Post by Big Winky »

The stock size ones are $300. jim

claas900

#9 Post by claas900 »

..$300.??? i think i paid 215.00 about a month ago?....ill have to look again tho?..

Big Winky

#10 Post by Big Winky »

215? sounds very cheap to me. and the ones i have are "matched for clearance sets" straight out of c-dale R&D, no tight or loose fitting bores here. and these are not the spotted "too deep" sleeves. nothing worse than buying parts and finding out later that they are not perfect. At this time the only other place I'd buy piston and sets is from southbay moto, as alot of bad sleeves were at the c-dale plant (cases of them). and someone will be selling them sooner or later. I stand behind everything we sell, unless I tell the customer different such as "this part is a prototype, let me know if you find any problems with it, and we'll give you a new one".