Cannibal not starting

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
ABM-CANNIBAL

#51 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

I tried the regulator that Happyboy sent me and still nothing. I also tried a ECM he sent with the same result. I got a new coil coming so we will see if this fixes the problem. I checked out my coil and it looks like the boot was torn. That is probably where water got through and made all that white stuff on my spark plug. Hopefully the water ruined the coil and all it will take is replacing it.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#52 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Happy as **** right now. Last night I put on the new coil and it fired right away. All I had to do is get the idle set right since I moved it when it wouldn't fire. Now my quad starts faster then ever. Thank you guys for all of your help. Can't wait to take a good ride.

I charged my battery about two weeks ago for 20 min. and just put it on it it cranked fine. My battery must have been drained from the stator bolt backing out and not charging it. It looks fine but I will check the output and make sure the stator is working properly.

cannondale27

#53 Post by cannondale27 »

Whew Eh?Happy ending.Have fun riding.

Happyboy

#54 Post by Happyboy »

wahoo!!! glad to hear it man.

Rookiex

#55 Post by Rookiex »

THIS IS IT THIS IS DEFFINATLY IT mine is doing the same thing right now THE SAME THING.Ive done everything I remember 4 years ago mine did this and doug flinnard from haydug cycles walked over to his blaze pulled off the coil on it and BANG it fired right up.He even gave me that coil for free.I bet you anything when I power washed it then let it sit for 3 years THEN washed it again after I got it running got water down in the coil and maybe fryed it or somthing.Spark altho seems good it might not be helping matters.