Rear carrier

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
wright

#1 Post by wright »

anyone running a RAD tapperd bearing carrier? did you have to do anyting differnt to get it to work, i just put one in last night but when you tighten it up the bolt heads that hold the brake disk on hit the calipar holder, tried to grind some off but now it hits the calipar it self?

peterock

#2 Post by peterock »

can you maybe take a picture? I have a RAD on mine and no problems

wright

#3 Post by wright »

cant relay see anything unless you get on your hands and knees, its all most like it needs another spacer between the disk hub and seal for the bearing, tried to put the stock caliper holder on but the new carrier is to big around for it.

peterock

#4 Post by peterock »

I'll double check mine tonight. I have a rad carrier and lonestar axle with stock everything else to include the axle lock nut. Where did you pick this carrier up from? Might be the wrong application.

wright

#5 Post by wright »

I think I got it, had to put my stock thrust washers back in and then they had a special spring washer that had to go under the stock thrust washer on the caliper side, I got it straight from RAD, just called them up a couple weeks ago and they said they would have to make it and sent it to me.