humm confused...

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Rookiex

#11 Post by Rookiex »

I dont know what could possibly make it do this.**** I just rode it nice and easy the last time I had it out I rode down to my buddy joeys and it was getting kind of late so I took it easy b/c sometimes there are deer and what not.

Rookiex

#12 Post by Rookiex »

I bet anything its the coil.This happend once before ran fine one day and for some strange reason it would crank great and not start.Doug flinnard took 20 mins a new coil off his blaze and fixed it.Its doing the samething the same way it did back then.DAVE IF YOUR READING THIS IM CALLING YOU TOMMARROW.

Gibson265R

#13 Post by Gibson265R »

Make sure to check the connections to both of your injectors...you should also remove the throttle body and verify that both injectors are spraying fuel also. Remember to disconnect the stick coil so your engine doesnt start at wide open throttle. This is just a good place to start w/o spending any cash.

MX Quad Dad

#14 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (Rookiex @ Nov 28 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how do i break the nut without spinning or damaging the flywheel i dont have a flywheel puller.

Impact works best. and in the other post you brought up he had a very good way of checking for sheared keyway without pulling the flywheel.

Other thing is, did you put a new plug in? I have seen plugs spark good and not run then put new one in and fire right up. some one told me it is harder for the spark to travel in dense air (uder compression) than out in the open. I tend to think that the air fuel mixture tend to make a easy rout for the electrical currant on a plg that is fowled.

Rookiex

#15 Post by Rookiex »

Yeah I put a new plug in same thing.Im pretty sure its the coil.It all happend after I washed it then rode it.

speed2424

#16 Post by speed2424 »

What is your current location? If you want to drive to Magnolia (near Canton, Ohio) I can help you get this thing running. Kevin

Rookiex

#17 Post by Rookiex »

I live in florida now does anyone have a dale in florida?I seen one once down here.

MyCannibal

#18 Post by MyCannibal »

kdeal is from florida...he'll chime in.

Rookiex

#19 Post by Rookiex »

great.My mom and dad are on the way back to columbus the drive to atlanta is horrible they said.Yeah kdale where ru man

Rookiex

#20 Post by Rookiex »

ah yes I ordered a new coil AND dave told me I needed a plug clamp clip? that sits on top of the coil and holds it in place the cdale never had it scince i owned it I bought it from k&katv I dont know if you guys ever remember the cannondale moto with the gibson elka set up they had on there website for a long time for sale it was also in there parts mag a few years ago too.It was brand new but why wouldnt have that clip on the plug dave said thats not good because water and it being able to move around is no good.