TC vs. HMF

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
KYmxracer52

#41 Post by KYmxracer52 »

is that an original Cannondale TC pipe? Which part did you cut out to shorten it? I want to shorten mine so it doesn't stick out as far as the grab bar.

jcv440

#42 Post by jcv440 »

I wanna see a better pic of that! Man does that look sweeeet!:head: Email it to jcv400ex@hotmail.com if it's too big to post on here.

airtime

#43 Post by airtime »

that tc pipe sure is ugly. so, really it's just a slip on silencer. from a full hmf system with motto map, how would the tc nacs map compare. i would like to here from someone who has done this and not someone speculating please. also, i read somewhere on here where someone was making a carb kit for the cdale. anyone heard of this. if so, how much weight is saved and any power increase.

jcv440

#44 Post by jcv440 »

I've ran a full HMF systemed Blaze with the Moto Map on it against a TC piped Moto versus a Cannibal with the Moto FMF exhaust on it. Overall, the TC piped quad had better bottom end power and a slight increase in mid range through top end. Really, if you where to cut 3 inches off of either the HMF Canister or the FMF unit, I think it'd be so close, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The TC has a special designed "mid pipe"(for lack of better words) that connects the headpipe to the canister. This is where the extra bottom end is coming from.

Hope this helps!

HouserCannondale

#45 Post by HouserCannondale »

Originally posted by sultan_uv_speed
Curtis did make a pipe because i rode one with his pipe on it !!!!! here is the link http://www.sparksracing.com/Sparks_Frame_1.htm

i wonder why sparks does not sell an exhaust for the dale then?? ive been looking for one and cant find one.