sprocket hub broke

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
311racer

#11 Post by 311racer »

Well i just sent my hub to LS they want to look at it first before they replace it . I didn't strip out the splines, one of the ears broke off and they want to inspected it. I've been talking to alot of people about what happen and they said this was commoning with LS products. So i don't know y they just don't replace it. haydug i will be given you a call later. thanks mike

311racer

#12 Post by 311racer »

check out the track im going to racing at thanks to haydug when i get a hold of him. thanks

www.thelandingmx.com :usa :head:

airtime

#13 Post by airtime »

i was just noticing the other day how my lonestar axle sprocket looked a little lose. it looks like the splines might be slipping. i hope not, lonetsra has always fixed their stuff but what a hassle to go thru. i don't even have 30 hours on the quad yet.

311racer

#14 Post by 311racer »

i got my quad back together. lonestar replaced the hub for free. I finished 3rd overall. The worst thing about it is the axle bearings blew i didn't replace the bearings when i had the axle out. Here is where i stand:

axle carrier is shot has two big holes in it
new sprocket hub spacer grinded away
the sleave is stuck on the axle
swingarm bearings needs replacing has play

So dose anyone have a used carrier and sprocket hub forsale. this is a crappy way to learn from your mistakes.:mad:

thanks for any help to can give me.smile.gif

311racer

#15 Post by 311racer »

no one has a carrier forsale !:confused:

haydug

#16 Post by haydug »

I have new carriers for sale, $89.00 But they need bearings and seals. I use 400ex bearings with good luck.