2003 x440

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
exotic rider

#11 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (promod @ Feb 24 2012, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And also notice the rear brake lever and rear master cylinder is on the LH side, front brake master cylinder and throttle on LH side! And the big thing notice the word cannondale on the radiator shroud backwards and the number on rear number plate! If this bike is truly reversed in all design, if you dont buy it, let me know where it is and i will, as it would be a great addition to my bikes! rolleyes.gif

I have alread rolleyes.gif y bought it, i just have not picked it up yet-its a 6 hour trip.I did get some photos however over the weekend and it is in fact a normal 440-I have never seen a photo come out like that though.

bigfoot17

#12 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (exotic rider @ Feb 27 2012, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have alread rolleyes.gif y bought it, i just have not picked it up yet-its a 6 hour trip.I did get some photos however over the weekend and it is in fact a normal 440-I have never seen a photo come out like that though.

Yours was a 6 hour trip. I drove from Illinois to Pennsylvania to pick mine up. Left on a Saturday morning and got back home Sunday night. Little over 1400 miles.

exotic rider

#13 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Mar 2 2012, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yours was a 6 hour trip. I drove from Illinois to Pennsylvania to pick mine up. Left on a Saturday morning and got back home Sunday night. Little over 1400 miles.

hey that makes me feel better ,i would not had drove so far for a jap bike but this will mesh well with my rotax powered atk 350 and i have wanted one of these since 2000 when i seen a proto type .