exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
jfarrar

#11 Post by jfarrar »

but if your still hooked on the hmf i'll sell ya mine:D

dean foster

#12 Post by dean foster »

I would be interested in buying yours. a couple questions though, is it powder coated and how much shipped? (I live in wichita kansas)
Also, if I use the stock maping will I be disapointed? I HATE going to my dealer and I think thier the only ones around here that could change the mapping for me.

cannablq8: what mapping did you use with the HMF?

cannibalq8

#13 Post by cannibalq8 »

i used southbay map. by the way u should re-caliberate ur throttle body after u change the map. so u should have the D&M kit to do that.

hey jfarr... u have hmf full system or a slip-on?

saleen_1

#14 Post by saleen_1 »

hmf here,no problems yet.except for that darn noise law.

airtime

#15 Post by airtime »

i read where southbay would not stand behind there motors if you did not use there map. you had better check to be sure. hmf full exhaust here, no problems, but i've heard alot of people talking about the power and noise of a tc pipe.

dean foster

#16 Post by dean foster »

if I did want to get a tc how much would it costa nd where can I get one? Is the Tc a full system or a slip on?

I also realized I don't have a front sproket. So if I was running the stock cannable rear what size front should I get and where can I get one.

fx25

#17 Post by fx25 »

Where you at the worcs final in cooperland? If so I can fill you in on I think the only two cdales there. The hmf is very well built,no problems in two seasons at all.

dean foster

#18 Post by dean foster »

yea I was, I got so excited when I saw the cannondale there. The bad part was that I did'nt know the races were on sunday and I was only able to go saturday. But It was still pretty cool dispite all the mud. That step up was huge thats where I was most of the time and I got several pics of the dales around that area.

I have a question on my sproket situation, Will a fx 400 front sprocket fit my 03 cannibal?

get back to me and try filling me in on some info on a tc exhaust.
thanks

thomez

#19 Post by thomez »

The TC only fits the 02 header which has zero clearance on the oil line, heats your oil and burns your line.

Our "backyard creation" will be made to fit the 03 header for the oil line clearance. I also think they will perform better, with seperate chambers for a greater distance on the 03 header than on the 02 where they combine earlier.

You can't buy a slip on for your 03 header. You will have to buy a full system.

dean foster

#20 Post by dean foster »

then where can I get a full system? without changing the mapping from south bay and running a 14/42 gearing will a full hmf or full tc work best? I'm thinking that price and availibility will effect my choice. let me know what you think.