450 450 450!!!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
CdaleRacer0128

#11 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by Derno24
.  Pipes it sounds like everyone likes the TC.  Now all I have to do is get enough money to get one and I can try it out.  I.

if you ever wanna test one out come n ride my quad, for free..:cool:

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

You know I am going to take you up on that.biggrin.gif

wanablaze

#13 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by cannibalq8
speed 1 B used souhbaymoto head. and he drag stroker shee. and many bigbore shee' s

From what I've been told, Speed 1 B has a lot of suspension work done. Also, the southbay head allows for more fuel/air and thus u can take advantage of this by running a custom map. :usa

jcv440

#14 Post by jcv440 »

Drag racing I've seen a Dale whoop up on Baldwin's own slighty modified YZF. I don't care about drag racing though, so me on the track. Now, on the track, it's 95% rider, 5% bike........so if the Dale does slightly edge out the YZF, vice versa, is it really enough to notice? In my opinion, no. Powerwise, I know we're there, suspension wise/handling wise, I know we're there.....Honda and Yamaha where 2 years late with their "race ready machines" Cannondale already supplied us with that machine, and is still the top dog if you ask me.

But, yeah, I'll be doin a 450 kit with a butt load of goodies this winter also.....:head:

Big Winky

#15 Post by Big Winky »

A butt load? just how many is a butt load, Jim? I don't know if I can afford a whole butt load of parts for my quad. LMAO! just bustin ya Jim

jcv440

#16 Post by jcv440 »

Get back to work! :w: You know how big my butt is too! You won't even know my quad next year. Be ready for May 15th! Orrville is comin up quick year, and you might want to find a way to put two motors in your cannibal......you just might need it! :wow

Speed 1B

#17 Post by Speed 1B »

Yes guys i do have a lowered and extended chasis and can tell you that there is a ton to be gained there. I am running a Wade Wilcox/SouthBay head and have the airbox mod. Maz, myself, and Scooter at optimum have done alot of mapping. I am running the old style wiseco piston and the good crank too. In a few weeks i plan on getting ready for a 460 and alot of cosmetic upgrades.Cant wait. Thanks Maz And Wade!:clap:

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
Get back to work!  :w:    You know how big my butt is too!  You won't even know my quad next year.   Be ready for May 15th!  Orrville is comin up quick year, and you might want to find a way to put two motors in your cannibal......you just might need it!  :wow

May 15th? You guys better get them things ready for May 8th, I think there's gonna be some guys here that might have something for ya:head:

jcv440

#19 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
May 15th?  You guys better get them things ready for May 8th, I think there's gonna be some guys here that might have something for ya:head:

I'll be there, Wink would NEVER find the place.....heck he has trouble finding......never mind! :w:

I know there will be some hot Dales there.....but will people run them!? I fondly remember a nicely setup Speed with +3's, moto shocks, etc sittin in the field all weekend long. tongue.gif

Jaybr

#20 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
I'll be there, Wink would NEVER find the place.....heck he has trouble finding......never mind!  :w:

I know there will be some hot Dales there.....but will people run them!?  I fondly remember a nicely setup Speed with +3's, moto shocks, etc sittin in the field all weekend long.  :p

:rotf

You got me there, but how was I supposed to ride when I was running the laptop, repairing jumps, cooking, etc, etc ?

Then when i finally got on the quad I crashed on the first lap :head: