Wiring Diagrams

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Big Winky

Wiring Diagrams

#1 Post by Big Winky »

Do you have wiring problems? You look at the bundle of wires and have no idea where anything goes? You have pulled your motor out and haven't the slightest clue how to hook up the wires again to get your ride going? Your buddies built the bonfire too close to your quad and burnt half your harness and you need to replace the affected wires?

Then I have just what you need!

We have downsized and modified the c-dale huge wiring diagram to an easy to handle 11" X 17" page, which can now be wadded up into an easy to pack size, colored the lines to match the wire colors (red wires are colored red, etc.) for easy tracing, yes, the print is small but easily read with normal vision. contact Jim at Diamond Racing, 814-796-2066:dance:

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

Post a Picture!!!

Big Winky

#3 Post by Big Winky »

Post a picture? It's too big for the scanner. I'll send you (doug) one with the next crank heading your way in the next day or two.biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Winky, can you email it? or do you only have it in paper format?

Big Winky

#5 Post by Big Winky »

I only have it on paper.

airtime

#6 Post by airtime »

if you were working on that carb mod you wouldn't have need of a wiring diagram. j/k lol any progress yet? i would love to remove 20lbs of problems and gain more power while i'm at it.