Gas mileage?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
mountainman10

#11 Post by mountainman10 »

Are we going Sat. the 29th or Sun. the 30th? I am game for either day. Just tell me the day and time and I will be there.

mountainman10

#12 Post by mountainman10 »

Sorry, I was running a day behind. Either day is good for me.

Motoman440

#13 Post by Motoman440 »

Ben, Taco and Mountainman10,

Don't forget about gun season for deer and all the Saturday hunters. I think Sunday is the day, weather permitting. I have some other guys that are also going to go. If you guys are OK with it lets go to the Coal River Trail Head and meet there around 10:00 a.m. in the parking lot. I drive a red extended cab Chevy pick-up. Let me know if you guys are going. Hope to see you there.

Motoman440

mountainman10

#14 Post by mountainman10 »

As long as the weather is not horrible I will be there. I will be driving a Maroon ext. cab chevy Silverado with a le cannibal in the back. Where exactly is the trailhead? I went to Carleston the other day and I looked but I didn't see any signs showing where the trailhead was. I know the area, I just dont know where the trailhead is. As far as hunting season goes, I think you can hunt on Sunday in Boone Co. I know some counties voted it down on Sun. but I dont think Boone was one of them.

mountainman10

#15 Post by mountainman10 »

The weather is not looking good. The high is supposed to be 35 degrees on Sunday with a light wind. That is pretty cold to be blazing on the trail. Let me know what you guys are going to do. I might just bundle up and go no matter how cold it is if you guys are still going. I havn't had the dale out in a few weeks and it is killing me.

mountainman10

#16 Post by mountainman10 »

All I can say is you better wear two pair! The forcast has changed. Now they say a high of 25 degrees with snow. Brrr!!!!!!! The snow I can handle, but we will be hitting around 50 mph in some places and that 25 degrees is going to feel like negative 25 degrees. I am still a go if you guys are. The only thing that I ask is that if you guys say you are coming, please show up. I will be coming alone and don't want to get there and be by myself.

mountainman10

#17 Post by mountainman10 »

The forecast looks a little better now, but not much. They are saying low 30's with flurries.

Ben, you have to come. I am dying to check out that blaze!

Motoman440

#18 Post by Motoman440 »

Ben, Taco and Mountainman10:

I checked out the weather on weather.com and there is 0% chance of rain or snow but the high is only 32 degrees. BBBBrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Anyway, I'm still up to go and meet at 10:00 a.m. in the parking lot of the Coal River Trailhead. I have another fellow on a Warrior that will go. The other guys say it's tttoooooo ccccoooollllldddd!!!!! You can buy a pass at the trailhead ($25.00). There is not anywhere close that you can buy gas. The Citgo is to far away to access via quad. Just bring some extra and leave it at the truck. Worst case, I carry a tow rope with me. Anyway, you guys are gonna love these trails!!!! I hope to see all of you there!!!! If plans for any of you change please post. Everyone should post a final answer after 8:00 p.m. EST with either a "Yes" or "No". See ya soon.

Motoman440

mountainman10

#19 Post by mountainman10 »

Better get to work Ben. I want to see that blaze blazing the trails tomorrow. I will be at the trailhead at 10:00 am. I will be coming by myself because all of my friends are allergic to cold weather. I think anybody that has not rode this area is in for a treat.

Motoman440

#20 Post by Motoman440 »

I will be there for sure. I have three other guys coming. Hope to see everyone there tomorrow.

Motoman440