Gas mileage?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
mountainman10

#21 Post by mountainman10 »

I'm still coming. See you guys in the morning.

mountainman10

#22 Post by mountainman10 »

It's bent and so is his spine after he hit a stump and did a flip into a big mud hole.

mountainman10

#23 Post by mountainman10 »

Taco, have you tried to clean that thing yet? It took me an hour with a pressure washer to get that junk off. That mud was froze solid. We had a good ride today, but I am wore out. I am used to riding with a bunch of 4x4's and I am the one that is stopping and waiting. The next time you guys come down this way let me know. By then I will have a little more seat time on the c-dale and I will be able to keep up with you guys. You all were moving along on those tight trails, at least until you done your flip into the mud hole.

Motoman440

#24 Post by Motoman440 »

Taco doing the back-stroke through a mud hole!!! Great ride guys but I ain't doing no more sub-artic riding unless its water-free. Just kidding!!! Gimme the time and place and I'll be there. Yea, Taco wrestled a few trees and then went swimming!!! Ben, you should have been there we had alot of fun!!! We'll get ya next time. Stay in touch guys!!!

Motoman440

mountainman10

#25 Post by mountainman10 »

Hey Taco, are you still alive?

NRath

#26 Post by NRath »

Hey Taco, I bet those clipped front fenders were treating you right weren't they?! I'm guessing you looked just like the quad. Do you have to turn your head away every time you turn to keep from getting a face full of mud/water? I don't understand the reasoning behind cutting fenders and riding trails.

Thank God it wasn't that muddy when we were there a few weeks ago! It was wet, but not that bad. Mud or not, I know you guys had fun!

Motoman440

#27 Post by Motoman440 »

Taco,
I'm not real sure if he got it fixed or not. Hopefully so!!! I'd like to get everyone together again soon. Maybe for a trip up to the track in Marietta, Ohio which is Reno Raceway. Interested???

Motoman440

#28 Post by Motoman440 »

Taco,
This is a very nice and well groomed MX track. It's full of doubles, rhythms, whoops etc. If you like to jump you'll love this track!!! He also runs Hare-scrambles so you can ride on those trails also but they are only 3 or 4 miles in length. The MX track is almost 1 mile around!!! If you do three or four laps its time for a break!!!! Anyway, the guy only charges $10.00 per bike and you can ride all day if you like. Let me know if you and your buddy want to go.

Ben and Mountainman10,
Are you guys interested in going sometime????

Motoman440:D

Motoman440

#29 Post by Motoman440 »

Ben,
I'm taking that entire week off for the holidays and would be up for a ride anytime, except for the 25th!!! Let's work this out to go and ride at Reno. It will be a great time for some MX practice due to the time of year!!!

Taco and Mountainman10,
Are you in?????????

Motoman440:D

mountainman10

#30 Post by mountainman10 »

I have never been on a mx track. I don't mind smaller jumps, but I just dont feel comfortable on the bigger stuff. You have to remember that I have only had the c-dale for about 3 months and my other quad that I rode all of the time before the c-dale was a polaris 500 sportsman. I guess you know that the sportsman is not a very good jumper. I would like to play around and give it a try. Is Marietta across the river from parkersburg? If so I don't know if I would want to make that drive, Parkersburg is about 2 1/2 hours from me. But if you guys decide to come down this way anytime soon let me know.