Big Winky

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
mike justice

Big Winky

#1 Post by mike justice »

i just wanted to thank Big Winky for sharing his knowledge on the crank issues on these cannondale engines.i used to be a motorcycle mechanic about 100 yrs ago,or maybe it was back in the 70`s and i know a good guy when i talk to one.he explained to me what he knew about the crank bearings and cranks which helped me get mine running when i had a problem and get some more life out of my crank.when i do need one he the man i`m going to see.THANKS MIKE

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i'm sending my motor to him within the next week and would like to thank him as well for all the time he has spent on the phone with us explaining everything to us, he truely is a great guy to work with and talk to about our quads

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

Jim is a super nice guy, and great to work with. Now, if he would just get off the phone and get our cranks done. :hammer:

Kidding Jim. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep sending more cranks. :usa

Bags

#4 Post by Bags »

I do believe he is the sole reason I am racing my Cannondale right now. I was ready to give it up several times in the past. I then met Jim, over he phone only, and he has given me a reason to keep going with C-dale and not Yamaha. At almost any given time I could call him and he would answer my questions. He has done my engine a world of help. I can now run with anyone around here and would be willing to put it up against any machine right now, as long as its for racing mx. My bike is set up for mx and does not have a lot of top speed, but man what a rush being 4 bike lengths out in front to the first turn. Jim's reangled injector setup, safety wired bolts, balanced crank, 450 kit, ignition advance, and billet aluminum covers have made my bike the one to beat at the track in Bartow, FL. Its hard to find friends to keep up with me now (lol). I give him a lot of thanks for all the time he spent with me, on my engine and on the phone.:clap:

Frank

Speed03

#5 Post by Speed03 »

Jim is a super nice guy, and great to work with. Now, if he would just get off the phone and get our cranks done.

Doug, I know you just did not say that after I was waiting on the phone for you yesterday morning!!! And I was giving you 800 bucks! lol lol

claas900

#6 Post by claas900 »

Jim does reangled injectors? and, i need to know more about ignition advance?..the need for SPEED... smile.gif

Big Winky

#7 Post by Big Winky »

Thank You everyone, I really appreciate the positive feedback. And yes, I do reangle injectors, they work much better don't they Bags? biggrin.gif . Injector reangling allows you to start with the throttle on without flooding the motor and the response is very much increased.
and sorry, Speed, he told me " crap! I forgot i have a guy on hold" LMAO!

Jammer72

#8 Post by Jammer72 »

Wink what are u charging to reangle injectors. I may be sending mine out to you. OUght to work nice with the FDO head if Doug can ever get them back.

Big Winky

#9 Post by Big Winky »

if you send the head and the injector fuel lines only.... (you don't disassemble it) it's $200 plus shipping.